First of all a very happy world music day to all of you! Music is not just a mixture of rhyming words + instrument + rhythm but it is medicine/a feeling that connects the whole world. Songs are unbiased related to caste, creed, sex, religion etc and they are beautiful in different ways.
Music does not only refresh our mind but also reflects what we cannot share with others. It’s a pure soul that everyone needs in their life. Without Music, Our celebrations are incomplete and unexciting.
Music creates happiness, bring a smile to our face and relax our stress day. Music is music does not matter whether it is a devotional, party, sorrow or a love song. All age groups of people enjoy music depends on their taste of categories.
In India, Exchange4Media & Loudest.in are hosting annual music conference, Music Inc. About 60 speakers are expected to be present at the event. The theme is ‘Music at the intersections’.
Vh1 India and MTV Beats are also set to celebrate World Music Day on Facebook. The hashtag for the event is #LongLiveMusic. The 24 hours event will start at Midnight on June and will be hosted on Facebook live in India. About 40 artists from different genres will perform in the show.source
This day we also celebrate as Yoga International Day which was first proposed by PM Narendra Modi during his speech at the UNGA (27 September 2014). According to the researcher, music may even have the power to improve our health and well-being.
This world music day knows its amazing features:
- Improve Exercise: Aerobic Exercise which boosts mental and physical stimulation, and increasing your overall performance.
- Cures Depression: Research proved that symptoms of depression decreased significantly in the group that listened to classical music before bedtime.
- Makes Memory Better: Research shows that the repetitive elements of rhythm and melody can help the brains form patterns that enhance memory.
- Help In Eating Less: Music while people ate led them to consume fewer calories and enjoy their meals more, as per various studies. If you want to curb your appetite, listen to soft music the next time you eat.
- Enhance Mood: It’s already a knowing fact we all do in our day to day life. Music helps regulate emotions and create happiness and relaxation in everyday life. It further helps our brain in releasing dopamine, a ‘feel-good’ neurotransmitter.
- Soothes premature babies: Live music and lullabies may impact vital signs, improve feeding behaviours and sucking patterns in premature infants.
- Provides Motivation: listening to fast-paced music motivates people to work out harder. Speeding up the music tracks helps in increasing performance in terms of distance covered, the speed of pedalling and power exerted.
- Reduce Stress: Listening to ‘relaxing’ music decreases the levels of the stress hormone cortisol in our body, which counteracts the effects of chronic stress and anxiety. It also helps people undergoing medical procedures.
So, When you are going to start living Healthy and Happily?